GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURE1. The Annual Award of Rs. 1,00,000/- is awarded for an outstanding work in the field of Geotechnical and/or Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering.
2. The award is open to a renowned young Indian Engineer, Scientist or Researcher who has not completed 45 years of age as on the last date of receiving nominations (28th February, 2019).
3. The award will be primarily based on the research work done in the past five years.
4. Self nomination will also be accepted.
5. The entire application/nomination and review process be carried out online.
6. In case, the award does not attract adequate nominations, the award committee can make suitable recommendations to modify criteria, increase the amount of the award or discontinue the award.
7. The Award Committee of Khosla National Awards will assess the nominations.