GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURE1. The Distinguished Young Alumnus Awards (DYAA) would be conferred on IITR alumni below 40 years, as on 25th November 2020, for outstanding contributions in their chosen field of work.
2. Nominations for DYAA are invited from all over the world and anyone can submit nominations online.
3. The following aspects will be considered, among possible others, for assessing contributions of the nominees.
- Accomplishments and recognitions that exhibit pursuit of excellence or path breaking work or innovation or creativity in the chosen field of work.
- Track record of leadership roles and responsibilities which demonstrate potential for continued success.
4. Up to five Distinguished Alumnus Awards can be awarded in a year.
5. Last date of receiving nomination is 15th June, 2020.
6. The selection committee consists of the following five members:
- Director IITR - Chairperson
- Two persons of eminence (to be nominated by the BOG)
- DORA IITR
- One Institute Chair Professor (nominated by Director IITR).
7. The recommendations of the committee would be sent to the Chairman BOG for approval.
8. The Distinguished Young Alumnus Awards would be given on the Foundation Day - 25th November every year.